An Electronics Engineer (B.E.) with Distinction from University of Mumbai, Urvish is working in the Renewable Energy Arena as a Professional / Consultant with an expertise and keen focus in Solar Energy Sector viz. Rural Electrification, Off-Grid Solar Projects, Grid connected, Captive power plants etc., Renewable Energy Certificates (REC), & CDM projects in India along with market intelligence pertaining to renewable energy sector.
- A strategic planner with expertise in planning, developing, executing and spearheading EPC projects involving Contract & Site Administration and Resource Planning. Swiftly ramping up projects in close co-ordination with contractors, consultants, architects and other external agencies, ensuring on time deliverable’s.
- Holds the distinction of executing numerous Solar projects during the career path including EPC projects for Rural Electrification, Solar Grid Connected Projects, Off-Grid Projects etc.
- Undertake project activities and handling the project management cycle entailing fixing Engineering consultant/architects
- Contract Administration, Preparing technical & commercial offers/ proposals along with Tender Business/ contract.
- Liaison with Local Authorities & Central Authorities, Railways & different govt. agencies for approvals & other statutory compliances (by Understanding the nuances of govt regulation such as Pollution control, sewage & water, power & DG regulations, occupancy regulations, fire & safety, environmental regulations etc in the overall construction activity).
- Independently Dealing-in and Introducing energy efficient products and equipment’s in the Indian market to expand its Client base.
- Preparation of bankable Detailed Project Reports [DPR].
- Providing Consultation services related to Solar Energy Sector and Development of new renewable energy projects.
For Consultation / Turnkey Solutions & assistance in Renewable Energy Projects and energy efficient product’s, write him at – email@example.com